Simple, Sweet Texts to Send Your Boyfriend
I love texting my boyfriend. It’s quick, it’s easy, and you can get your message in loud and clear without any miscommunication. I know some people think texting can be complicated, but I can assure you, when you use it right, it can do wonderful things for your relationship. Think of it this way: texting is a private conversation strictly between you and your boyfriend (or partner). Whatever is said between you two is only between you two, unless, of course, you feel so inclined to share it out t the world.
Here are 20 texts that you can copy verbatim, send to your boyfriend right now, and I guarantee will brighten up his day and keep him thinking about you. I have used all of these on my amazing boyfriend with nothing but positive results. Here we go, 20 texts you can send to your boyfriend that will melt his heart.
- Hey guess what? I love you. Have an amazing day.
- Bad News: Work will be boring. Good News: You have a girlfriend that loves you.
- Good morning handsome.
- I’m so blessed to have you in my life.
- Thank you for being you.
- I’m incredibly lucky to have you in my life.
- I’m happy I chose to be with you.
- Send him I love you in another language
- Thank you for treating me so well.
- Nobody can make me laugh/smile the way that you can.
- I’m really happy with you.
- I love you. A lot.
- You’re amazing. You know that, right?
- I think you’re wonderful.
- I’m always here for you/I have your back.
- You’re important to me.
- I miss you/I wish you were here.
- You know what I was thinking? My boyfriend is the best.
- I appreciate everything you do for me.
- My life is better with you in it.
Why Do These Texts Work?
- They’re short and to the point
- They give your man a healthy dose of appreciation which he wants and craves
- They’re made so you can send them within any context. Even if you haven’t sent one text to each other all day, they’ll still give you the effect you want!
When Do I Send These Texts to My Boyfriend?
My favorite time to send these types of messages is when he least expects it. Throw it in the middle of your current conversation, text it to him while he’s at work or when you know he’s having a particularly rough day, trust me, they will instantly lift his mood.
How Often Should I Text These to My Boyfriend?
Don’t get to heavy-handed with these. Send them all at once or every other message and you’re going to give off very intense vibes that may send him running for the hills. It entirely depends on your relationships texting dynamic, but I suggest sending 2-3 of these a week. That should be enough to show your man you appreciate him without seeming needy (which you shouldn’t be anyways).
Have something to say? Comment down below! I would love to know which of these texts you’re going to try our (or already have) and any texts of your own creation.